Re: [IP] Chinese Food

In a message dated 1/19/02 6:31:51 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I went out and had Chinese food last night and my blood sugar went
slightly crazy. Does anyone know of any rules to apply to this type of
food. >>

Chinese and Indian food are both nightmarish to figure out I think. I would
be interested in any tips as well. I would keep in mind that white rice is
high glycemic effect and it's easy to eat more than you think you're eating.
Also, the sauces can be high carb/sugar. But I don't have any formulas for
getting it right. Just my thoughts.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/10/02