[IP] help and information from list members

Dear fellow diabetics

My name is Mario Feletto and I need some information (i.e. articles,
personal accounts, research papers, etc. etc.). I am currently going through
a very nasty divorce and my ex-wife is trying to use my diabetes against me.

I need information on "acetone breath or fruity breath" which can sometimes
arise from high blood sugars and may be mistaken for having alcohol on ones

If anyone has information of any kind on this problem please email me with
the information of reference.

Thank you very much