[IP] Software Programs

Recently I returned my Palm os and purchased a Hewlett Packard.  When trying
to download the Glucopilot I could not do it.  It will not work on a handheld
PC.  Before I return it for another Palm, I am hoping someone can tell me
which program I can download on it.  I really like the size, color and the
efficiency of the HP.

Also, I am leaving for 12 days in St. Thomas, VI on Thursday.  I will spent
most of my time on the beach.  I purchased a frio-wallet last year but don't
remember how to use it or how efficient it is in the sun.
Can someone help me out with these problems?  I know this group and I am sure
someone can.
Jackie P