Re: [IP] thyroid

I was Dx'd with Graves' Disease a few years ago, but showed symptoms of
it for 6 years prior to it. Nothing every showed in the blood work,
except for once. We repeated the test, and it was normal. I ended up w/ a
pretty swollen thryroid, and a temporary heart murmur.

>From: "Kathy Bruckmeyer" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP]
thyroid >Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:07:14 -0500 > >Hi Debi, >Don't know
who you were asking question to re thyroid problem but I can tell >you
that for almost ten years I had all the symptoms of having a problem but
>it never showed up in blood work until around 5 years ago and I've been
on >levoxyl ever since. I've had to have doses changed a few times but
other >than that....it's leveled. > >I'm still losing my hair and I'm
still always cold and I know when it's off >when I'm excessively tired
and my b.g. are decent. > >Kathy B.