Re: [IP] Children, parents and D

In a message dated 1/19/02 2:02:22 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> And I've never had to use glucogon on him either...came close once or
> twice!  So I think whatever we are doing it much be working but the other

just a quick note....having to use glucagon does not mean someone has done
something wrong......not having to does not mean you have done something
right..........I'm sorry but I really hate this right and wrong stuff.....My
daughter has dropped, seized and stopped breathing (inc vomiting) in the
middle of the night and one hour after a hearty meal with proper insulin and
in the middle of restaurants.....I, nor anyone else, did anything
*wrong*......and, yes, I know you were not referring to anyone with your
comment but it could make some feel they are doing things *wrong*..........I
agree that we must be attuned with our children but some thing's just happen
with this disease.......