Re: [IP] bolusing/Unused Insulin Rule

Kathy and anyone else interested in this rule...it is SOOO important to learn
this right up front.  Take it from a mom who learned this rule, or atleast
had it driven home to her, the HARD way.  One night I completely spaced this
rule and over bolused Josh trying to get a stubborn high to go down.
(Including shots)  It was at midnight this night that the lite bulb went on
over my head and then exploded when I realized what I had done.  I spent most
of that night up putting anything I could down Josh to keep in up above zero.
 Fortunately I succeeded, but if that lite hadn't come on it would have
probably been a very costly mistake.  So make sure you all remember that each
given circumstance the insulin may react or affect you differently, but once
you know it is really in there then just leave it alone and wait for the
results.  SOOO important!

mom to Joshua