[IP] thyroid

Hi Debi,
Don't know who you were asking question to re thyroid problem but I can tell
you that for almost ten years I had all the symptoms of having a problem but
it never showed up in blood work until around 5 years ago and I've been on
levoxyl ever since.  I've had to have doses changed a few times but other
than that....it's leveled.

I'm still losing my hair and I'm still always cold and I know when it's off
when I'm excessively tired and my b.g. are decent.

Kathy B.