[IP] A thank you ...

...to some of the group members...
I cannot remember all who contributed information and names of physicians
(you know who you are), but just want to express my appreciation to those who
shared comments about their physicians for the Great Pump Doc article in the
January issue of Diabetes Interview.  The number of words per article is
limited, so if I left off someone, it was not a personal issue.  Also, some
of the doctors recommended were very busy with patients, research or other
busy schedules, and were not able to contribute by publication deadlines.

Next article, for March, will have information about hypoglycemia

Best regards,