[IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

Elizabeth writes:

> YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER THAT HAVING DIABETES
> IS NORMAL.  WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU IT ISN'T.  NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO
> PUT IT.

Elizabeth, I agree with you 100%.  A similar topic went around on this list
last summer.  There are a few list members who, in my opinion, have never
forgiven their parents for not pampering them a bit more.  I think they know
who they are. But they shouldn't expect all DM kids to suffer like they were
expected to suffer, and they are still suffering psychologically.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7