[IP] first sil try out

Can you say OUCH!
I tried out the sils tonight for the first time.
I used the silserter and that part didnt hurt.
The pain came when i tried to take the silserter off the needle and then when
i had to take the intro. needle out. OW!!!
Is there a way to make this less painful???
I think Ill stick to my sof sets. They are most comfortable and most reliable
for me.
I tried the quick sets too and the cannula was too short so i was not gettign
enough insulin..