[IP] Re: Seven day site

>>>Josh's sites have lasted 7 days with great BGs the whole time.  But after
one >>>
                      * * * * *

>>You leave the same site in for 7 days?  Is that the same tubing and
insulin syringe set too?  I thought that maybe the insulin would deteriorate
by then.  I only leave my set for 3 to 3-1/2 days - I didn't know I could
leave it longer -- no infections, bumps, etc? I'm all for saving money and
not having to throw away
insulin left in the set, so I would be interested to know how long people
leave the same set in.  Pat (pumped) >>>

I've been pumping 18.5 years and consistently go 4-5 days (mostly 5). A
difference might be my total daily dose is about 30 units. *I* think a site
that has a lot more insulin than that over time would deteriorate more

So, my advice would be to use caution and wisdom without risking infection
for an experiment (speaking from experience with a 10-day site). YMMV (~_^)

Isn't making a no-smoking section in a restaurant like making a no-peeing
section in a swimming pool?