Re: [IP] Children, parents and D

In a message dated 1/18/02 3:07:28 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> So, why am I sharing all of this? Partly because reading all these emails
> has my emotions just bent out of whack and I need to vent. Partly because I
> see all of the comments and opinions that this group has raised, each of
> them with own points of validity and perspectives, and I am amazed that none
> of you has walked away. Please don9t.
> --
> Amy B. Anderson

aw Amy  {{{hugs}}}.....I have long talks with my daughter about this disease
and how much we hate her having it but that there are worse things and I will
continue to fight for her rights and a cure....all of our kids, including
you, are very special...and I have met many......love to you ......wish you
were near me...I would *adopt* you.....