[IP] Assisted Reproduction, Pumping and Pregnancy

To all the ladies on the board,

I am 20 years old and due to my husbands Cystic Fibrosis we have been dx
as infertile.  We are starting our first In Vitro fertilization Cycle
with hormone thereapy in March.  I was wondering if Any women on the
board have gone through this and what happend to your sugars.  I know the
importance of perfect sugars before during and after pregnancy -
Progesterone causes insulin resistance and Estrogen causes insulin
sensitivity.  I am not too sure of my protocol yet but wanted to address
soem concerns.  Igo to see my Endo next week so I Am sure he will help me
out but if anyone can help that would be wonderful.

[IMAGE]Amanda Hagen[IMAGE]