[IP] kids behaviour when low

When my daughter was low a few years back, she would behave inappropiately
at school and anywhere. She would fight with her siblings, shout, cry, etc.
90% of the times she was low *under 60*. I dont think she should be punished
for this and at school-no way! Thankfully, the staff at school is great and
understand and relate to this kind of situation. Most of the times, she
doesnt remember what has gone on when she has lows.

Mom to Eileen, pumping and loving it!