[IP] Re: Seven day site

Josh's sites have lasted 7 days with great BGs the
whole time.  But
after one
                      * * * * *

You leave the same site in for 7 days?  Is that the
same tubing and insulin syringe set too?  I thought
that maybe the insulin would deteriorate by then.  I
only leave my set for 3 to 3-1/2 days - I didn't know
I could leave it longer -- no infections, bumps, etc?
I'm all for saving money and not having to throw away
insulin left in the set, so I would be interested to
know how long people leave the same set in.  I'm still
new at this so. . . . any advise appreciated.

Pat (pumped)

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!