RE: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

Funny you mention this about being humiliated but my daughters doctor does
the same thing to her.  She accuses my daughter of sneaking snacks and that
is why her numbers are high.  I got very upset with the Endo one day and so
did my daughter.  My daughter told her that she resented being told that she
sneaks snacks just because her numbers are high.  I thought that was very
insensitive of the doctor.  Now when we have an appointment my daughter
dreads going.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.