RE: [IP] Diabetes: One step closer to a cure

Isn't the new research exciting?!?  I got the newsletter from ADA today.
I hope that we can avoid the complications of D while waiting on the
clinical trials in humans.  This is the most promising thing I have
heard about in a long time.  I know I would be so excited to be able to
participate in the study when they finally do start!