Re: [IP] Sending son to dad's for court ordered visitation

In a message dated 1/18/02 11:19:43 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> if daddy loves him he will do the right thing.

Elizabeth, since Sean is a personal friend, i am biased but I think this is a
simplistic response to a very complicated issue and as you said in another
post everyone is different....many times people love someone and don't do the
right thing, so I personally don't believe this to be a qualifier to him
being capable of handling pump therapy in a young child......JMO