RE: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

so how can you tell them to get over it.
> YOUR BOTH VERY INSENSITIVE
> AND IN DEEP DENIAL OF YOUR CHILDREN'S CONDITION.

That's such bull. She said to Mary "WE must deal with
it, not that SHE must. And you know what - it's
probably near impossible to be in denial of this
condition, especially in a child, when you're an
outspoken member of a site like this. Email her
privately and ask her how many sleepless nights she's
had worrying about her daughter's future, long-term
and immediate, before you insult her (wrongly)
publicly.
Catherine

...she