[IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing & CAPS LOCK

From: "Santos, Elizabeth" <email @ redacted>

>>>Bevery and Barbara and facts are facts that they have DIABETES AND YOU
DON'T.  so how can you tell them to get over it.  YOUR BOTH VERY INSENSITIVE
AND IN DEEP DENIAL OF YOUR CHILDREN'S CONDITION.>>>

AHA! BUT Barbara has had DM 47 years!!! We should not go to name calling -
AND PLEASE proofread your posts and make sure your CAPS LOCK IS OFF. I've
had 6 eye surgeries and am sensitive to light and this is making me dizzy
and my BG is 122. YMMV (~_^)

@

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.