RE: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

my apologies, didn't know capitol letters meant you were shouting ....oops

what i am trying to say is that everybody is different and should not be
judged the same.
i happen to know my daughter very well and i know when she's low and high
and when she's just being plain old pain in my @##$.  and I believe her
behavior has EVERYTHING to do with bg levels.  I too almost lost my
daughter.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.