"Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:33:53 -0600
From: "Sean Hamblin" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Sending son to dad's for court ordered visitation

I have a question for the single moms on the list who send their kids to
with dad for extended periods, long weekends, over the summer vacation.

Jake will start pumping this coming Monday, which we are both very excited
about.  However, Jake's dad lives in Illinois where Jake goes to visit for
whole week of Spring Break, Thanksgiving and Christmas break, plus 3 whole
months in the summer.  I'm petrified that he won't be able to care for Jake
since starting the pump.  I am going to demand that he get some pump
in Illinois, but I'm a nervous wreck about letting him go see his dad for
than a few days.  Anybody in this situation?

Sean, mom of Jake, 8 (dx 07/01)"