Re: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

In a message dated 1/18/02 10:18:42 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> YOUR BOTH VERY INSENSITIVE
> AND IN DEEP DENIAL OF YOUR CHILDREN'S CONDITION.

no, I'm not in denial of anything...and don't need to be shouted at......I
know this disease inside out and I have been around it since 1955 and spent
four years at D camp...i have seen my daughter nearly dead from it five
times....do not speak to me about that which you do not know......you have no
right....
Beverly