RE: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

Bevery and Barbara and facts are facts that they have DIABETES AND YOU
DON'T.  so how can you tell them to get over it.  YOUR BOTH VERY INSENSITIVE
AND IN DEEP DENIAL OF YOUR CHILDREN'S CONDITION.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.