[IP] Re: Low blood sugar is no reason...

It is too bad that non-diabetic parents of a diabetic child have no way of experiencing a low! If they could, they would understand how it feels and what someone in that condition is capable of.

It is like the people that think you have been doing something wrong when you have DKA and have to go to the emergency room, or the people that think you not been eating properly when you drop low for no reason.