RE: [IP] Low blood sugar is no reason for bad behavior

sometimes my daughter can't tell she is low and doesn't even remember that
she was acting silly.  When I ask her to check she sometimes saids wow i
didn't feel dizzy.  but i tell you you sure were acting it.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.