RE: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

I absolutely disagree with you.  My daughter is very well behaved and very
in tune with her highs and lows.  When she is low I can tell because she
gets very goofy and silly and when she checks she is always low.  When her
numbers go over 250 she gets very cranky and again when she checks she's
high.  And most of all I know when she is misbehaving on purpose.  What's
happening here and I totally understand is that parents are trying to avoid
having their child prick for blood every five seconds.  But indeed when it
has to be DONE then it has to be DONE.  REMEMBER WHO WOULDN'T FEEL LOUSY IF
ABNORMAL GLUCOSE LEVELS WERE PART OF YOUR LIFE AND OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.  I
find it to be scary that my daughter doesn't remember that she was cranky
and or giddy.

Seems to me that you are very insensitive to people that have this disease
like you say and especially sad because you have it yourself and should know
better.  DO YOU HAVE A CHILD WHOM YOU LOVE VERY MUCH WITH THIS SO CALLED
DISEASE?

As far as puberty is concerned and speaking for myself as a woman and my
daughter as a female and having gone thru puberty it is bad enough when your
system is normal and you don't feel like yourself.  So I can only imagine
having abnormal glucose levels added on to puberty stage.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER THAT HAVING DIABETES
IS NORMAL.  WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU IT ISN'T.  NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO
PUT IT.

SURE WE HAVE MODERN TECHNOLOGY, BUT DIABETES IS DIABETES NO MATTER WHAT.

YES I KNOW I AM THE BEST.  I SUPPORT MY DAUGHTER 100% AND YES I DO HAVE TO
BLAME DIABETES FOR SOME OF HER BEHAVIOR SOMETIMES BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M
PAMPERING HER.  THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I EVEN FORGET SHE HAS DIABETES.

AS A PARENT, HAVING A CHILD WITH DIABETES IS A VERY HARD PILL TO SWALLOW
STILL.  SHE IS NOW 2 YEARS WITH DIABETES AND I STILL CRY AND PRAY TO GOD FOR
A CURE.

SYLVIA I UNDERSTAND YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.