[IP] Diabetics and the Abdominizer!

 I just wanted to share a crazy story w/ everyone and thought it might be an
idea for diabetics that aren't able to get much exercise. My husband got an
Abdominizer that shocks your muscles to make them contract like a real
workout. (Like on TV that says it's 600 situps in 10 min) Well, my 11 year
old diabetic son, that is amazed w/ his new muscles he's been getting,
decides to wrap it around his upper arm for an easier workout than the
weights he's been lifting. After 10 min on as high as it would go, he
switched it to the other arm for 10 min on high. Needless to say, he didn't
adjust or disconnect for a workout, and his BG went to 39. We tried
everything imaginable to get his bg up, milkshake, fruitrollups, etc. Finally
after about, 2 1/2 hours we got him to a stable 85 which he still  feels a
little low to him at 85.
       He decided it must be for real after it made him fall worse than
basketball practice!!!   There was a warning on the box about diabetics and
lows if we would have known he was going to try it, we may have read the
instructions before he got in trouble w/ it! Trena