Its that time again. Another TGIF! This week chatting is getting me out of
helping friends paint their newly remodeled basement. I dont mind at all...LOL
Course I miss the pizza and drinks that go with it but Im one of the few
people that hate pizza anyway. (notice I didnt say anything about the drinks)
anyway, you know the way...
Just follow the link http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and enter
your entire email address and the word pumper and you will be set to enter
realm of the chatters...hope to see all of you there!
Chats at 9pm eastern in the Anytime room like always.

Pump Huggggsssssssssss..........Dauna