Re: [IP] Low blood sugar is no reason for bad behavior

In a message dated 1/17/02 11:50:22 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My son had a low at school, 52 (my son always checks bs after getting into
> trouble because it is a sure sign of a low) and was giggly and didnt feel
> low, so since we have a zero tolerance rule and he tapped another kid with
> his pencil playing around, he was given in school dention for the full day.
> Rules are Rules - low or no low.
> That is life. Non-parents do not see the relationship between lows and
> behavior nor do they permit it as an excuse.
> Thanks for Listening

I think kids should be held responsible to a point however my daughter does
not receive punitive action for her behavior during a low at school..504
protection....and she is allowed to make up work.....e me if you want more