Re: [IP] Low blood sugar is no reason for bad behavior

wow im glad i was never punished for having a low. I would feel terrible. it
isnt the kids fault if they are low and dont know what they are doing.
sometimes when i have a low.. i will sit in the middle of my kitchen floor
and take everything out of the cupboards and my husband will have to come and
help me eat soemthing so Ill wake up....
I truly beleieve that sometimes we dont know what we are doing.