[IP] Low blood sugar is no reason for bad behavior

In a message dated 1/17/02 9:16:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I
 wanted her to know that I would understand if she has a physiological reason
 for acting as she did, but that she could never use diabetes as an excuse if
 she was not low. >>

My son had a low at school, 52 (my son always checks bs after getting into
trouble because it is a sure sign of a low) and was giggly and didnt feel
low, so since we have a zero tolerance rule and he tapped another kid with
his pencil playing around, he was given in school dention for the full day.
Rules are Rules - low or no low.
That is life. Non-parents do not see the relationship between lows and
behavior nor do they permit it as an excuse.
Thanks for Listening
email @ redacted
Kap age 11,dxd 8/26/98 pumping 1/21/00 - almost 2 years