Re: [IP] Sending son to dad's for court ordered visitation

>  I'm petrified
> that he won't be able to care for Jake since starting the pump.  I
> am going to demand that he get some pump training in Illinois, but
> I'm a nervous wreck about letting him go see his dad for more than a
> few days.

Make him a gift of a copy of Pumping Insulin. Do it now so he has
time to read it and absorb it. He may have questions as well. I'm
sure he cares as much about his son as you  do even though you two
may not get along as well as you once did. You can always refer him
to IP if he wants more answers and does not wish to discuss it with
you. He can call me if he likes.

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022