[IP] Re: child's behavior

Dear Sylvia:

My attitude, especially when my daughter (now 13) was younger was to check to
rule out diabetes -- but I can remember on many an occasion saying to her
"You had better be low or there is absolutely NO excuse for this behavior." I
wanted her to know that I would understand if she has a physiological reason
for acting as she did, but that she could never use diabetes as an excuse if
she was not low.

Don't know if I've sent the right message, but I never wanted to risk
ignoring a low.