Re: [IP] Sending son to dad's for court ordered visitation

In a message dated 1/17/02 7:09:46 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't know what it is like to have a child on a pump.  I wonder though
> (I know this may sound unethical) if you can use the pump issue to get
> the court to change visitation to your location for a shorter time?  I
> don't know the specifics of the situation, but thought that maybe you
> could use the pump to your advantage?

I wouldn't think it unethical....my attorney used Mary's asthma to require my
(then) husband to get training or no visitation....I would think that
diabetes would be a valid issue for training as well as an endo up there who
is up to speed on the child's medical issues.......very glad this is not an
issue for me (his right's were terminated)