RE: [IP] Sending son to dad's for court ordered visitation

I don't know what it is like to have a child on a pump.  I wonder though
(I know this may sound unethical) if you can use the pump issue to get
the court to change visitation to your location for a shorter time?  I
don't know the specifics of the situation, but thought that maybe you
could use the pump to your advantage?