Re: [IP] Sugarless Chocolate: Taste Test

>>>What I want to know is if this "sugarless" chocolate is also "carb-less"
or at least lower carb than regualr chocolate . . . It seems like so many of
the labels I look at for "sugar free" and even "low fat" and "fat free"
foods often have the same of high carb counts than the "regular" stuff . .

That's what's so nice about the USA labeling of foods - it's all there in
black and white - or whatever color they so choose. Most of the time the
*fake* stuff has as many carbs as the real thing. You have to be careful of
the sweeteners as some cause the *runs*. Be very leery of Dietetic foods.
Real is also much cheaper and the stock is rotated more readily. Thankfully
we have Humalog and can bolus for whatever we eat. YMMV (~_^)

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.