[IP] Sending son to dad's for court ordered visitation

I have a question for the single moms on the list who send their kids to stay
with dad for extended periods, long weekends, over the summer vacation.

Jake will start pumping this coming Monday, which we are both very excited
about.  However, Jake's dad lives in Illinois where Jake goes to visit for the
whole week of Spring Break, Thanksgiving and Christmas break, plus 3 whole
months in the summer.  I'm petrified that he won't be able to care for Jake
since starting the pump.  I am going to demand that he get some pump training
in Illinois, but I'm a nervous wreck about letting him go see his dad for more
than a few days.  Anybody in this situation?

Sean, mom of Jake, 8 (dx 07/01)

Current ICQ status:

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314254262202
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/54262202

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of online.dll?icq=54262202&img=7]