[IP] Sugarless Chocolate: Taste Test

I looked into Consumers Report to get the best of their taste test. They had just started making sugarless and didn't have a price list yet. I ordered a bar of dark chocolate($7) and 9 selected assorted($15)with $15 handling and shipping, Arrived Wed, I measured my BS and ate 4 parts, after 1 hr I measured my BS and ate 4 parts( all big ). After about 3 hrs there was some gas and bathrm activity. Today I finished the other parts some gas but no bathrm activity. My wife tasted some and said he was very good and I would say the same. The place www.martineschocolates.com . They use maltitol instead of sugar. Any questions 212 794 2283 Martine( in the morning). I don't get a cut it's just good but you pay for it.
P.S I did have a BS 320 at 4:30(10 hrs after first chocolate). I think I overate dinner so the BS may no be associated with the chocolate.