Re: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

Barbara.....I have stayed out of this discussion because I was raised with a
D brother and raise my daughter similarly but with additional information...I
agree with you 100%.....I tell Mary that I am sorry she has D, yes, it is
rotten and if I could give her my pancreas, I would but facts are facts...she
does have it and we must deal with it....period, end of discussion.......