Re: [IP] Re: Clicking pumps

In a message dated 1/17/02 2:27:51 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And as for what happend to me yes rapid injection leaked on me
> every time I did a larg bolus And I would know it happened to me.

this is the reason you were told it leaked? rapid injection?
interesting....we don't need large boluses so, I guess it is the bolus
size.....maybe.........and I thought we were discussing the noise they
make.....btw, I'm chilled...and haven't heard any noise from our pump but I
asked my daughter and she says she hears the delivery from time to time.......