RE: [IP] High BG During Disconnect?

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PROBLEMS WHILE DISCONNECTING WHEN TAKING SHOWERS GO TO
WWW.MINIMED.COM, CLICK ON ON-LINE STORE, THEN CLICK ON PUMP SUPPLIES, SCROLL
DOWN, THEN CLICK ON SHOWER PAK.  YOU CAN ORDER THESE SHOWER PAKS SO YOU
DON'T HAVE TO DISCONNECT WHILE IN THE SHOWER.  HOPE THIS HELPS.  THERE ARE
OTHER USEFUL GADGETS AVAILABLE FOR OTHER NECESSITIES.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.