[IP] clicking 508

Let's just face it - we are all different!  My husband would not hear the
clicking of the mm pump if it were right next to his ear with an amplifier
attached to it.  BUT, even if I was wearing the pump attached to my lower leg
muffled in a sock and a pair of slacks, the clicking would drive me insane.
To each their own!!!!
(That is why "I" am the one to check and see that the teenagers come home on
time each night and not my husband!!!  (In two weeks I go on vacation for a
week with my sister to visit my parents in sunny Arizona - my husband will not
know until he gets up the next day if the kids ever came home or not!!  - Kind
of a scarey thought!!!)