Re: [IP] Re:Clicking" 508 makin' me crazy...

In a message dated 1/17/02 10:44:08 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Did you try to change the location of where your keep your pump?  This
may or may not help; but I would think that it would be worth the try. >>

This is a great idea. I must be the only one who's bothered my the Animas
"whirring" noise that I think sounds more like a squeak or high-pitched beep.
I've been wearing my pump just over a week and have figured out that not only
do I notice the noise, but I hate wearing the pump on my waist. I've actually
discovered my favorite place to wear it when I'm wearing pants is on my lower
leg with the "leg-thing." I get the sense this isn't a popular place to wear
the pump, but I love it. It's out of the way and completely hidden and easily
accessible as well. And I don't hear the noise. Worth a try.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/10/02