RE: [IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

>When my daughter starts going into the high numbers i already know >because
>she gets very irritable and very snappy and cranky.  when she >is going low
>she gets giddy and goofy.

I get the same way, always have.  My mom could always guess my sugars pretty
closely by how I was acting, when I was young.

I've always had trouble telling when I'm low, but I can definately when I'm
high or when sugars are going up fast.  I'm generally not a cranky person,
but I can be a real wench when my sugars are up there.  I usually have to
warn people.  (My poor bf thought I was mad at him one night.)

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted