[IP] Re:Clicking" 508 makin' me crazy...

     I have read with interest the posting regarding the 508's clicking
driving some people crazy, where the clicking is a comfort to others. In my
case it does not bother me at all.

     However, I have a question as to where the people that it drives crazy,
have their pump located.  I wear mine on my belt during the day and in a
pocket in a t shirt, when sleeping.  I can hear it more at night than I do
during the day due to the pumps proximity to my ears.

     Did you try to change the location of where your keep your pump?  This
may or may not help; but I would think that it would be worth the try.

Pat and the "Clicker"