[IP] IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

Well, personally I don't always recognize when my attitude is crappy from my
D.  I really appreciate it when someone reminds me to test.  Although as an
adult it is hard to get people you work with etc. to do this.  They sometime
prefer just to think that you are not a very nice person.  When in fact the
best thing that they can do for you is to tell you to test.  So I say, tell
him to test.
type 1 3/83
pump 3/98