I have been reading the posts about the MM 508n and it's "loud" clicking.

I must be the only one to not notice it.  I have never had a problem with the
clicking bothering me or others.  No one has asked me what that "clicking"
noise is??

Even when it is very quiet in my house, I rarely hear it click.  I do
sometimes, but it isn;t loud enough to bother me and it has never bothered me
at night while trying to fall asleep.

I guess either I don't pay enough attention to it or I am just oblivious to