Re: [IP] High BG During Disconnect?

Nope, this type of rise doesn't happen when I don't shower and don't
disconnect.  Also, for instance, if I take my shower at 10am or later, I
don't get the same rise earlier as if I would have taken my shower earlier.
It only occurs for the shower.

Is it possible the infusion site itself needs to be "primed"?  Is my body
somehow sucking the left over insulin out of the infusion site while
disconnected and therefore, when I reconnect, there is still some empty space
in the infusion site that needs to be primed?

Is it possible that for whatever reason, my body reacts to the moving around
as a stress on my system?  It seems like an unlikely possibility to me.

I might also add that since this happens so frequently, I am assuming this
has happened on my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd days of my site.  So I think it is
independent of an infusion site being too new or too old.

Perhaps I should not shower, but disconnect anyway as if I were to take a
shower.  I could do everything as if I were going to take a shower and see if
I have this same sort of rise in levels.  (Don't worry... I'll take a shower