[IP] Re: all quiet on the clicking front

I was interested to see that you are Canadian and are receiving the upgrade
to the Paradigm offer.  Last March when I purchased Claire's pump, the offer
was not open to Canadians and I know that other Canadians on this list have
been interested in the upgrade and were denied it.  (For those of you, hope
you were successful!)  When did Minimed make the offer to you?
     I bought Claire an H-tron pump instead, we have a blue pump AND a clear
pump.  It doesn't click, but makes a very, very quiet bzzzz noise every 3
minutes.  Sometimes in the middle of the night I lie beside her pump to make
sure I hear that noise, to know that its working.  We love the H-tron.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7